Term & Conditions
1. Any reference to Youreic/the Company/Seller/Us based in United Kingdom (Registered Office) and the website https://www.youreic.com/ is operated by Us. As user of the website (referred to as “you/your”) you acknowledge that any use of this website including any transactions you make (“use/using”) is subject to our terms and conditions below.
3. Any reference to You/Buyer/Purchaser shall mean any person, sole trader, partnership, business, body corporate or other entity detailed in the appropriate section of the sales invoice/order form and shall include all successors, heirs and assigns. Where the Buyer purchases in the course of a trade, profession, vocation or sport (where the buyer is a specialist or enthusiast), it is agreed that such a buyer shall mean a trade buyer. Where a person deals entirely as a consumer, statutory rights shall remain unaffected. Where the term buyer appears within these terms it shall mean both trade and consumer buyer/purchaser unless specified as relating to a trade buyer or consumer buyer individually. If you are not a consumer, you confirm that you have authority to bind any business on whose behalf you place an order.
4. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website and will be dated accordingly, it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
5. When you use certain Youreic services, brochures, websites and publications, please read the additional information provided with regards to such services as this information will provide you with full details on how to use such services.
6. Goods or equipment ordered shall mean the items detailed in the appropriate section of the sales/order form and it shall be a core term of this agreement that all additional parts, connecting components or items, not detailed within the sales order form, shall be additional to this agreement.
6. Vat Will be adddded to all the Products according to shipping Location of Customer and can be changed at any time according to the circumstances.
7. All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Following the entry of the final details of your order, we will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. Please note that this email is an order confirmation or order acceptance from Youreic.
8. “Working day” shall mean any day excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public or bank holidays.
The company reserves the right to amend technical or clerical errors in any order without notice. In addition, the buyer shall ensure that all details contained within the order are correct . Subsequent to delivery, the Company shall accept no liability for any error or inaccuracy in order unless notified of such error within seven days of delivery/receipt of any document containing the said error.
Delivery charges and estimated timescales are specified in the shipping options section when you place an order. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales; however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. Youreic shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales.
We take payment from your Paypal at the time when you place an order. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. The option of waiting for stock or receiving a full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods.
While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
.If any sum payable under the Contract is not paid when due then, without prejudice to our other rights under the Contract your package will be cancelled .
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS AND LIABILITY
Any quotation is valid for a period of 30 (thirty) days only from its date, provided we have not previously withdrawn it or changed our price or any discount you are entitled to in respect of the Goods the subject of the quotation during this period.
Each order or acceptance of a quotation for Goods will be deemed to be an offer by you to purchase Goods upon these Conditions. You must ensure that the terms of your order are complete and accurate. The Contract is formed when the order is accepted by us, by way of a written acknowledgement of order or delivery.
Our employees or agents are not authorised to make any representations about any Goods supplied to you. You acknowledge, by entering into this Contract, that you will not rely on any such representation which is not contained in our packaging or promotional literature.
Subject to conditions relating to distance sales as implied by the Distance Selling Regulations, you may not cancel the Contract once we have accepted it.
These Conditions may not be varied unless that variation is in writing signed by both you and our authorised representative. Our Agent is not permitted to agree variations to these Conditions unless each such variation is expressly authorised by us.